Young Living is committed to honoring Gary Young’s legacy by fulfilling his mission of sharing the priceless benefits of our essential oils with every home in the world. As we move forward, it is important to take some time and honor our founder and to recognize the powerfully positive impact he has forever made on the lives of millions.Here are the details pertaining to the funeral service to be held for Gary:
- The funeral will be held at 1 p.m., MT, on Friday, May 18, at the Whispering Springs Farm and Distillery, one of Gary’s favorite spots in the world. The farm is located at 3700 Old Highway 91 in Mona, Utah.
- The funeral will be preceded by a viewing the same morning from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m., MT, located in the Show Barn. No photography or videography is permitted in the viewing area.
- All Young Living members, employees, and members of the public are invited to attend the service. Those in attendance are also welcome to bring their families and guests. Seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The capacity for viewing the proceedings within the rodeo arena at the farm is approximately 4,000, with approximately 14,000 additional overflow seats at an ancillary location on the farm, where the proceedings will be broadcast.
- We understand that many will be unable to attend the funeral in person but still wish to participate. We will be offering a live, worldwide broadcast of the service. More information on the broadcast will be coming shortly.
- It was our intent to provide a shuttle service to and from the funeral; however, due to a lack of available inventory across several states, we aren’t able to secure an appropriate number of shuttles. As parking will be limited at the farm, we strongly encourage participants to carpool.
- Please dress respectfully for the occasion and appropriately for the weather. Both the arena and ancillary location are outdoors. Please keep in mind that the weather changes quickly in spring in Utah.
- Travel and hotel accommodations must be coordinated on your own.
- Young Living Diamond Support, Member Services, and the warehouse will shut down from 1–4 p.m., MT, on May 18 to allow employees to view the live broadcast. We appreciate your understanding during this brief service pause.
To share your memories of Gary and learn more about his remarkable life, please visit the new DGaryYoung.com
. We’ve also included this special graphic
designed to show our love for Gary; feel free to use it on your social media channels. Thank you for your membership in the global Young Living family.