MONDAY NIGHT WEBINAR: Symptom Based Marketing vs. Fire Hosing!
MONDAY NIGHT WEBINAR:
Symptom Based Marketing vs. Fire Hosing!
Super excited about the new products from Convention but not sure how to pique interest with your prospects that you KNOW would love them? Most distributors take the fire hose approach; spewing on a prospect every detail and factoid about a product in hopes something will stick and close and enrollment.
Errrr, nope. That’s not how selling works. Yes, sharing is selling. Selling is sharing. We sell in Young Living, but not how you think.
In order to be a successful enroller you must know how to fulfill the need of your prospect. How do you fill that need? It’s called ‘symptom based marketing’. You market products based off needs they can fulfill.
This Monday Jen is going to share with you how so apply the ‘symptom based marketing’ approach to the new products introduced at Convention. Learn how to take a different angle and increase enrollment success.
What you’ll learn:
- How to use ‘symptom based marketing’ without causing an FDA compliance problem
- Seeing ‘symptom based marketing’ examples for each of the product groups launched at Convention
- Why most people cannot enroll even when it seems like their prospect is VERY interested in getting started
- #1 cause of “I need to think about it” objection that is brought unintentionally
- Using “symptom based marketing” when doing your presentations to already members to keep them ordering and interested
TIME: 5 pm PST, 6 pm MST, 7 pm CST, 8 pm EST
Call: (562) 247-8422 PIN 766-886-422#
Podcasts on iTunes & SoundCloud
Search for Diamond Factory
Help turn DixeyLand into a Wellness Studio which will allow us to sell Young Living locally in Pensacola, FL.
If you would like to donate to our cause or find out more details you can visit us at DixeyLand.Rocks.
Join us for our monthly NW Florida, Young Living Meetings!
Contact Heather Dixey for more details.
Don’t miss out on anything Young Living! Subscribe to YoungLivingOils.info Now!
Join Young Living TODAY for a 24% discount off of retail visit www.YoungLiving.Rocks.