Is Young Living too Saturated? Momentum via DUPLICATION with Tom Challan
MONDAY NIGHT WEBINAR
Is YL Saturated Right Now Or Is It Still Possible To Grow A Huge Team In Your Area?
Have you thought, “There are so many Young Living distributors in my area, it’s seems everyone I talk to is already a member.” Is this true? With Young Living encroaching on $2 billion in annual sales, we are going to confront this “saturation” topic head on.
Getting your team in momentum via DUPLICATION has many components, one including an open market. Monday Night Tom Challan is going to talk about this PLUS many other questions distributors like you have and cannot find direct answers for.
Tom and his wife Kim have provided for their family solely via network marketing for over 23 years and have seen companies come and go. There are common threads that lead crazy wild duplication in teams and threads that lead to a distributor not being able to sponsor a soul.
What you’ll learn:
- Is it still possible duplicate in YL right now or is it too saturated?
- What is YL’s next hot trend that you will want to jump on?
- Where should your focus be for growing your team?
- The best percentage of your time to lead with product and/or business?
- Can you find business builders when you lead with the product?
- Should you brand yourself on Facebook or Instagram?
TIME: 5 pm PST, 6 pm MST, 7 pm CST, 8 pm EST
Call: (213) 929-4232 PIN 982-229-437#Rebroadcasts: