We’ve got a lot to give this season!
We’re in the giving mood this season, so November 1–December 31, we’re giving some great rewards for sharing your favorite Young Living products—including the opportunity to join us on a life-changing service trip to Ecuador!
During this promotion, new members who enroll with a Premium Starter Kit will receive a free bottle of Christmas Spirit™ essential oil blend that they can use in their new diffuser. But we wanted to share a little Christmas spirit with you, too! Existing members who reach certain thresholds for personal enrollments are in for some exclusive perks:
Enroll 5 people or more with a Premium Starter Kit November 1–30
Retail Value: $135.43
Enroll 10 people or more with a Premium Starter Kit November 1–December 31
- 5-ml Red Shot: Formulated specifically to complement NingXia Red®, Red Shot blends mouth-watering Tangerine with the mildly sweet Cassia essential oil.
- 15-ml Sacred Frankincense: Known for its woodsy, balsamic aroma, Sacred Frankincense can be directly inhaled or diffused.
Retail Value: $244.08
Enroll 20 people or more with a Premium Starter Kit November 1–December 31
- 5-ml Rose: Distilled from 22 pounds of rose petals, this essential oil makes a luxurious perfume or addition to face moisturizer.
Retail Value: $223.36
Enroll 25 people or more with a Premium Starter Kit November 1–December 31
- Rainstone™ Diffuser: This elegant diffuser combines state-of-the-art ultrasonic technology and traditional Chinese craftsmanship to enhance your diffusion experience.
Retail Value: $599.00
The 2 members who personally enroll the most new members with a Premium Starter Kit
- Young Living-branded iPad Pro, 9.7 inch, 32 GB: We’re so excited to be giving away this fast and sleek tablet that is perfect for the at-home business owner!
Value: Up to $5,000 per person
Trip to Ecuador with the Foundation: Holiday spirit really is about giving back and serving one another, and two hard-working members will have the opportunity to join us on a life-changing service trip to Ecuador in 2017! More details about the trip are coming. In the meantime, watch the video from 2016 to see the impact you could make!