Join us at the 2017 International Grand Convention!
Have you heard? Registration for our 2017 International Grand Convention in Salt Lake City is now open! Happening June 14–17, 2017, in Salt Lake City, it’s going to be the biggest event in Young Living history. Reserve your tickets now to receive the early bird pricing of only $189!
Here are just a few reasons to register now:
And coming soon:
- We’re expecting the largest Young Living convention ever, and we’re ready for the highest attendance numbers yet! All registrants can still enjoy general sessions together live and in person at the Rice Eccles Stadium.
- For only $315 each, children of all ages are invited to spend their convention time having fun with our Kids Camp team while you’re learning at the convention. In addition, for the first time ever, we’ll have a family section of the stadium where Kids Camp kids have the option to join you at the general sessions.
- Ready for glamour and festivity? Register for the Awards Gala to recognize the accomplishments of Young Living members from across the globe! At only $95 per person, this black-tie event is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy food, friends, and fantastic entertainment.
Reserve your spot and find all the details at YoungLiving.com/2017Convention. We can’t wait to see you there!
- Beginning in March 2017,* you’ll be able to create your own personal workshop schedule and prioritize the education experiences that are most important to you!
- Experience the Mona Lavender Farm! At Farm Day you’ll get to experience Young Living’s proprietary Seed to Seal® process by planting in the fields, working in the greenhouses, and touring the distillery. Registration for the Mona farm tour is scheduled to open in March 2017.*
*Dates are subject to change.