DIY, Dreamsicle Lip Balm
1/2 oz. beeswax
1/2 oz. coconut oil
1/4 oz. shea butter
1/4 oz. cocoa butter
30 drops Orange essential oil
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Lip balm containers
- Add everything, but Orange oil and vanilla into glass measuring cup or bowl.
- Fill saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of water. Bring to boil.
- Once boiling, put glass measuring cup into center of saucepan.
- Stir until ingredients melt and are combined.
- Once melted, remove from heat and let cool 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla and Orange essential oil.
- Pour mix into containers and let cool.