Asking for the Enrollment and the Right Steps to Get New Members Started with Young Living
MONDAY NIGHT WEBINAR
Asking for the Enrollment and the Right Steps to Get New Members Started
Kinda panic when you sponsor someone who says “I want to do Young Living as a business” because you’re not sure what to do to help them get started? There are so many ways we can share Young Living, what is the best for your new person depends on a few factors.
Problem is, too much info and your new member is overwhelmed and do nothing. To little, they are fending for themselves and often never get started. This instills guilt and frustration for you and your team.
This Monday Tom Challan and I are going to talk about getting people to say “YES” to enrolling and then the next steps you need to do to help them get started.
What you’ll learn:
- How to get your new member started to set them up for success, not failure
- Knowing if someone not “doing anything” is you or them
- Asking for the enrollment with confidence and how to not to repel your prospect that results in “I will think about it”
- How many people need to be sponsored a month to get into momentum where rank popping happens every few months
- Why SOME people never get started sharing (even though they say they want to) and what percentage you should expect.
TIME: 5 pm PST, 6 pm MST, 7 pm CST, 8 pm EST
Call: (562) 247-8321 PIN 767-966-555#