Young Living Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Mousse
- 8 oz. filtered water
- 10 oz. bittersweet 70% chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Yacon Syrup (optional)
- 3-4 drops Peppermint Vitality Essential oil
- Ice and water for ice bath
- Place enough water and ice into a large (preferably stainless steel) mixing bowl to cover the bottom and nestle a slightly smaller bowl inside to create an ice bath. Set aside.
- Bring the filtered water to a boil in a saucepan, turn off heat, add the Yacon Syrup and chopped chocolate, whisk until melted and smooth. Add Peppermint Vitality Essential oil and whisk again.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the mixing bowl sitting on top of the ice bath and whisk vigorously until mixture becomes thick and ribbon like. If you over mix your mousse, it will become grainy. If this happens, add more chopped chocolate to mixture, melt over heat, and whisk again until thick and ribbon like.
- Spoon mousse into serving cups to serve or cover and refrigerate to firm.
- Then bring to my house! Lol:)